Display recent or any posts by category, tag, author, ID in responsive grid, list layout easier than ever.
Content Views helps you to display latest posts on any page, and more:
- display posts by category, tag, author, ID, keyword, status
- display pages by author, ID, keyword, status
- display children of a parent page
- sort posts by title, date, ID
- display any post data: featured image, title, full content or excerpt, meta data (date, author, category, tag, comment count)
- display featured image in any size (thumbnail, medium, large, full…)
- limit number of posts to display
- enable/disable pagination (ajax, non-ajax)
- custom actions, filters hook for developers
It provides you a friendly form to filter & display posts quickly, in 3 simple steps:
- Step 1 : Filter any posts (by ID, category, tag, author, keyword, status)
- Step 2 : Select layout (grid, scrollable list, collapsible list) to display your posts. You can choose to display any post data (title, featured image, full content or excerpt, meta data)
- Step 3 : Paste generated shortcode to anywhere you want (page content, text widget, theme template file…)
An example of one of its outputs ….
The free version is fine and will work great for simple layouts but the Pro version is recommended and is 10 times better !
Rojenx is a leading concept artist who work appears in games and publications
Check out his personal gallery here