DDoS protection is an incredibly important protection for sites that require dependability, regardless of the service your site provides. Whether your online product or service is for managing money, buying or selling crypto, or simply sharing your tech nerdery (like this blog), there’s always a chance your site could be attacked. This blog, for example, has been DDoS’d numerous times.
Incapsula provides CDN and a number of security features, like DDoS protection, for financial and especially cryptocurrency services. Cryptocurrency exchanges are amongst the most attacked services these days, especially after seeing how quickly their value has risen, and thus they need every type of attack prevention solution they can get.
- Incapsula offers you a free 7 day trial
- Incapsula provides CDN, security, DDoS protection, load balancing, and more
- Incapsula is trusted by Wix, Thomson Reuters, Hitachi, and Siemens
- Incapsula has added a focus on blockchain based security and availability
- Incapsula’s WAF service is an all-in-one solution to protect your web assets
Global DDoS for Crypto Whitepaper
Incapulsa has provided a detailed whitepaper with analysis of the current attack landscape and their targets:
A few interesting highlights:
- Gambling, gaming, and crypto are the most attacked industries
- On average targets get attacked ~9 times per quarter
- The United States is the most attacked country – 80%!
- Most attacks last anywhere from 30 minutes to 6(!) hours
Incapsula is built to prevent these attacks so that your site and service can avoid all of the pain of online attacks!
DDoS protection is essential security feature on the web today, and thanks to Incapsula, it’s not difficult to implement and isn’t costly. And DDoS protection is just one of Incapsula’s features — you can also get CDN and other security-centric services included. Check out Incapsula and learn how the service is built to protect your crypto and other assets against evildoers!
Rojenx is a leading concept artist who work appears in games and publications
Check out his personal gallery here